We have an exciting, locum tenens, urology opportunity now available in Pennsylvania. You should have an active PA state license. Your assignment schedule will consist of rounding and call and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Rounding and call
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Open trauma and cystoscopies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail