Posted 7 days ago
Emergency Medicine (EM) - Locum Tenens - North Carolina-150434
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||North Carolina, NC
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Emergency Medicine (EM)
POSITION DETAILS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- Two Hospitals along the Outer Banks of North Carolina
Days are 7:30A-7:30P
Nights are 7:30P-7:30A
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience
- ED has 15 total beds
- Total Inpatient census: 22,250 per year
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65
- November 14,21,23,28,29,30 (8a-8p)
- December 1,21,24,25 (8a-8p)
Required certifications if NOT EM trained (no exceptions): ACLS, ATLS & PALS
- Average # patient volume: 45-53 patients/24-hour period
- Average visits annually: 18,000
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates accepted with required qualifications
BENEFITS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Will reimburse for mileage and provide lodging
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing.
For more information please contact Shawna Maginniss
Contact Us For Details
I have worked with other recruiters and James is the best. He is honest about opportunities and works hard to find a job that meets your needs. He understands the demands on physicians. James is responsive and is always available to help with any concerns you have about an assignment.
James is one of the best recruiters I worked with. Very knowledgeable, cordial and always available. I worked on more than one assignments with him and he made the experience enjoyable.
I've had the pleasure of working with James off and on now for a couple of years. I have nothing but accolades for him - always friendly, professional, not pushy or aggressive. He's always managed to track down exactly the type of assignments I requested. Looking forward to an on-going work relationship.
James is great to work with! He is super friendly, listens well and works hard to make sure youre happy with everything. Im glad I found him!
He is the best that I have worked with! He made sure all needs were met. He found a great job for me and made sure all issues were addressed from shift changes, to concerns with other doctors, hotel changes, anything that arose. I was able to stay at that job for 8-9months and was even offered a perm job there. I still refer people to him because he is vey helpful, available and dependable!