Posted 2 days ago
Emergency Medicine (EM) - Locum Tenens - North Carolina-150436
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||North Carolina, NC
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Emergency Medicine (EM)
POSITION DETAILS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- Two Hospitals along the Outer Banks of North Carolina
Days are 7:30A-7:30P
Nights are 7:30P-7:30A
- Will accept EM physicians and FM physicians with emergency experience
- ED has 15 total beds
- Total Inpatient census: 22,250 per year
- Average number of Patients/Day: 65
- November 14,21,23,28,29,30 (8a-8p)
- December 1,21,24,25 (8a-8p)
Required certifications if NOT EM trained (no exceptions): ACLS, ATLS & PALS
- Average # patient volume: 45-53 patients/24-hour period
- Average visits annually: 18,000
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine candidates accepted with required qualifications
BENEFITS Emergency Medicine (EM)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Will reimburse for mileage and provide lodging
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing
For more information please contact Shawna Maginniss
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!