Pediatric Physician Opportunity
For more than 100 years, this community-based hospital has served the northern counties of New York with compassionate and quality-based care. At this time we are seeking a talented and compassionate Pediatrician to join this organization as we say goodbye to a long-time clinician entering retirement.
- Long-standing and well-respected practice provides a full patient panel available
- General Pediatrics with very light inpatient rounding and occasional attendance at deliveries
- Incentives include commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and continuing medical education
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Competitive base salary with productivity incentives – physicians earning above $225,000
With close proximity to Montreal, Plattsburgh, and Burlington this hidden gem offers a low cost of living and the type of neighborhoods where you can leave your doors unlocked. For the outdoorsman or the avid outdoor hobbyist, this location offers it all.
- Live close to the St. Lawrence River, Lake Champlain and Adirondack State Park
- Cost of living is 21.40% BELOW the national U.S. average
- Easy access to air travel through Montreal and Burlington, Vermont
- Enjoy world-class fishing, hiking, hunting, and boating year-round
To be considered for this Pediatrics opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: PD 11284135 (IND-TR)
For more Physician or Pediatrician opportunities, visit our website at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.