Posted 2 hours ago
Family Practice MD
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
An esteemed Private Practice in Colusa, CA is looking for a best in class Permanent MD for a Family Practice assignment. Quick Facts: Specialty(s): Family Practice ; Facility Type: Private Practice; Location: Colusa, CA. Job Description: • Family Medicine opportunity at a FQHC north of Sacramento, CA
• Will accept BC or BE FP but must have completed a residency
• Permanent Outpatient primary care opportunity
• Average patient volume of 20 - 22 patients per day.
• Clinic hours are Monday – Friday 8a – 5p
• Malpractice insurance is covered by the federal tort claims act
• H1 and J1 Visa candidates accepted
• 4 weeks’ vacation and 9 paid holidays
• Student loan repayment
• Retirement program
• Full medical and dental benefits
• Salary range of $200 up to $261,500 but may vary depending on experience and specialty
• $5000 bonus for BC
• Spanish speaking physicians are a plus
• They have interpreters onsite (doc does not need to speak Spanish)
• Relocation bonus up to $10 K with receipts; Requirements: BC/BE: BC/BE
I like working with my recruiter Amber. Other agencies are calling me, but I tell them I’m working with NEXTLocums. They find me good, meaningful work and after having a solo practice for 42 years this gives me the ability to work when I want to and be truly flexible.
My recruiter Terri is amazing. From my first conversation with her all the way through the credentialing and housing process and payroll, everyone I worked with at NEXTLocums was top-notch. I can’t stress how wonderful you all have been!
My recruiter is approachable and available all the time. I’m on the West Coast, so even in different time zones, he was incredibly responsive. Even on a sick day, he’s still texting me details.
It’s not just an agency where they say “Here’s your job” and won’t talk to you later. I feel communicated with and feel appreciated working with NEXTLocums.
My recruiter is honest, friendly, respectful and very professional. If I ask him a question or have a problem, he gets right on it and has an answer back to me as soon as possible.