We are helping a Washington-based hospital that is currently seeking a gastroenterology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call, and you will see 5 - 10 patients per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a WA state license before this assignment starts.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Caseload: 5 - 10 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail