A new psychiatry medical director opportunity is now available in Kansas with an established group. The medical director will be over the inpatient and outpatient units located at different sites. You will work a regular, weekday schedule. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible within 2 years of completing your training. If you do not hold an active KS license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20 vacation days and 6 paid holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. This facility also has an on-site fitness center.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Joe Cianciullo directly at 203.663.9377 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leadership opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- 20 vacation days, 6 paid holidays
- On-site fitness center
- Sign-on and additional bonuses
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail