CompHealth is currently assisting a California hospital with their search for a pulmonologist/critical care physician. They need assistance with because a current physician is retiring. Your schedule will be blocked; 7 days on/7 days off with call. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and another/a few/other specialist/physician. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates (pulmonary, critical care, sleep medicine). CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a CA medical license, if necessary. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation, $15K in relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Austyn Iwuh at 801.930.3363 or e-mail your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Very lucrative position
- 7 days on/7 days off schedule
- Call schedule to be determined
- Inpatient and outpatient position
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Cool, wet winters and hot, mostly dry summer
- Final-year fellows are welcome
- ICU rounds will be during clinic hours
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail