An exciting teleradiologist opportunity is now available for you to work from the comfort of your own home. This field is growing and needs addition physicians. They welcome all experience levels, but the incoming physician must be able to read complex neurology/stroke cases. You will also need to be able to obtain a KY and TN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary. You will work a 7 on and 7 off schedule with no call responsibilities for an exceptional work-life balance. The group provides the work station and pays for the connectivity. There is also 24/7 IT support in place.
You will receive a competitive base salary plus full comprehensive benefits (including retirement with an employer match) are being offered.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Competitive base salary
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Work from home
- 7 on and 7 off schedule - 26 weeks off per year
- No call responsibilities
- Work station and connectivity provided
- 24/7 IT support
- Outstanding work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail