A facility in Illinois seeks a locum tenens emergency medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of 9- to 10-hour shifts. The annual volume is 20,000 - 30,000. The ideal candidate has an active IL state license and is board certified or board eligible.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 9- to 10-hour shifts
- Caseload: 20,000 - 30,000 annual volume
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail