A new hospitalist physician is needed for a group in Tennessee to provide acute rehabilitation services. They are starting to bring in in-house physicians to treat and offer comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives. The schedule will be weekdays with flexible hours to meet your needs. Call will be shared and hospitalist can expect to see 15 patients per day on average. The group welcomes IM and FM physicians with experience and a special rehab certification will be needed. If you do not have an active TN medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential more than $300k
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- One and half hours to Asheville, NC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail