A hospital in New Mexico needs an additional general surgeon. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The call schedule is 1:3. Enjoy s loyal and dependable patient base/volume. You will be supported by other physicians and work in new state-of-the-art operating rooms. The facility requires that you be board certified or board eligible. A New Mexico license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and quarterly incentive bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a commencement bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this New Mexico town. It is located within driving distance from Las Cruces, NM, and El Paso, TX. The surrounding area has beautiful scenery, wineries, golfing, and swimming. The climate is great and the cost of living is low.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right OB GYN career.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 and email your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com.
- Salary plus incentive/productivity bonuses
- High volume of general surgeries
- Experienced surgeons and new graduates
- See 18 to 25 patients per day
- Office located on the hospital campus
- New state-of-the-art ORs
- Must perform upper and lower scopes
- Anesthesia coverage provided 24/7
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail