CompHealth is currently assisting a California group with their search for an interventional cardiologist. They need to hire an additional physician due to growth and the retirement of one of their physicians. Join a highly respected and diverse group of specialists with a wonderful catheterization lab and great environment. Come on board and take over existing patient base seeing between 30 to 40 patients per day. Your schedule will be traditional, mostly outpatient of Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm with no weekend clinic for a great work-life balance. You will share in a call schedule of 1:7 or better. The ideal candidate will be hard working, have a pleasant bedside manner, and able to work well with others including hospital and office staff. They encourage 2020 fellows to apply.
This partnership-track is offering a salary based on experience. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a $45k sign-on bonus, $6,500 for CME, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Stockton, within an easy drive to either Sacramento or San Francisco. This is your opportunity to live in one of the most desirable locations in California. You will enjoy the best that California has to offer.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Partnership opportunity at the end of the 18 months
- A very well-established group
- Fantastic all schedule of 1:7 or better
- Mostly outpatient of Monday through Friday
- Due to retirement and community growth
- Cath Lab, full nuclear, nursing, and more
- 2020 fellows are encouraged to apply
- Close to the Bay Area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail