An established facility in Oregon is currently in search of a family medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is four days per week with rotating call, and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have an OR state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one. Assignment requirements include basic primary care procedures.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Four days per week
- Call: Rotating call
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patient per day
- Procedures: Basic primary care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail