An exciting locum tenens maternal fetal medicine/perinatology physician opportunity is now available in Maryland. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a MD state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have completed fellowship training in MFM.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Fellowship training in MFM required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail