A facility in Iowa seeks a locum tenens family medicine physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with ER call. Each physician sees 10 - 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without an IA state license obtain one.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call CompHealth today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: IA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail