A new child psychiatrist opportunity is now available at a health facility in Georgia. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Someone with addiction experience would be a plus. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they may consider part-time availabilities. You will work with inpatients, with a possibility of a small outpatient component. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants, and someone with a fellowship in child psychiatry with get top priority. This position will require a current Georgia license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. They welcome 2020 residents and fellows to apply.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 3 weeks of PTO plus holidays, CME time and allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child psychiatry position
- Addiction experience is a bonus
- Full-time, may consider part-time
- Inpatient with possible outpatient component
- 30 minute med checks, and 1 hour initial evaluations
- Board certified or board eligible
- Fellowship in child psych will get priority
- They welcome 2020 residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail