CompHealth is currently assisting an Oregon hospital with their search for a psychiatrist. They need assistance with the growing patient census. This is for a general outpatient psychiatry with ER and IP consults for their hospitalists. You will work full-time, and it can be 5, 8-hour shifts or 4, 10-hour shifts per week. Inpatient work can be discussed if desired by the incoming physician. Ideally candidates would be comfortable working with child to geriatric patient age range. Experience is also preferred, but 2020 residents and fellows are welcome to apply. Candidates must be board certified or within three years of training. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys an excellent quality-of-life, work-life balance, small town living, and a rural environment.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus wRVU bonus. You will be offered comprehensive medical and dental benefits, vacation/PTO, $20k for relocation, a commencement bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also loan repayment available through NHSC.
This opportunity is located in a town between Portland and Boise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary plus wRVU bonus
- General outpatient with ER and IP consults
- Work 4 or 5 days a week
- Inpatient work is an option if desired
- BC within 3 years of training
- Will consider 2020 residents or fellows
- Located between Portland, OR and Boise, ID
- Work-life balance and small town living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail