A Washington-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens family medicine or internal medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm with no call, and the physician will see up to 18 patients per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a WA state license.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Call: No
- Caseload: 18 patients per day
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail