A facility in New York seeks a locum tenens urgent care physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 10- or 12-hour shifts during the clinic hours of 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Each physician sees 20 - 25 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active NY state license, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in basic urgent care procedures.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed
- Schedule: 10- to 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- Procedures: Basic urgent care
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail