An established medical center in Louisiana is currently in search of a neurologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts with call, and the physician will see 17 patients per day on average. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a LA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: LA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Call: 24-hour
- Procedures: EEGs and stroke cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail