General Psychology Opportunity
Up to $100,000 Loan Repayment
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A clinic associated with a 265-bed county hospital is seeking an energetic and hard-working General Psychologist for their employed opening. There is a growing need for competent and caring Psychologists in the world of Behavioral Health, and this is a fantastic practice to join due to the supportive administrative team who values its employees and provides flexibility in scheduling.
- Practice setting provides great work-life balance
- Flexible schedule in a multi-disciplinary, well-managed clinic
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Well above average loan repayment program and relocation allowance
- See the entire family- from children to geriatrics
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge- home to calming rivers and lakes
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I Universities and International Airports
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PSY 574222
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.