Posted 2 days ago
Orthopedic Surgery in California
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a unique community hospital and underserved healthcare consortium partnership to provide a wide range of orthopedic surgery services in a pristine setting that combines access to lake and mountain recreational opportunities. This is a permanent position providing stability and growth potential. Highlights of this position include:
* Provide a full range of orthopedic surgery services at a modern critical access hospital servicing a large rural county in northern California
* Established and growing base of referring primary care providers
* General but comprehensive range of cases
* Recently opened modern facilities with strong support services
* Anticipated call will be split with one other full and part-time physicians
* EPIC EMR
* Full benefits with retirement and relocation
* Competitive compensation
* Positive work-life balance
* Beautifully situated community with lake and mountain vistas
* Located on the shore of the largest freshwater lake in California
* Numerous outdoor and cultural activities offer a compelling lifestyle
* Over 30 wineries and 9,000+ acres of vineyards in the county
* Just over two hours to San Francisco and Sacramento
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
Be the first to review this employer!