Family Medicine Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Colorado Springs, CO
Peak Vista Community Health Centers -
Hours:32-40 hours/ week, including some nights and weekends
Average Patients seen: Varies; typical for urgent care
- $200,000 - $213,000
- Based On Experience
- Sign-On is Negotiable
- Relocation Up To $5,000
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, optional long term and short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, because Peak Vista is a FQHC, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through FTCA government funds.
Federal and State funds are available for loan repayment for eligible candidates: NHSC, Public Forgiveness Program, and CO Loan Forgiveness
- 5 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 1 Week and $2,000 CME Allowance
Additional Info: - Seeking a physician with 3-5 years of acute care/Urgent Care/fast track experience who is excited to provide leadership guidance and structure in delivering quality acute/urgent care in a patient-friendly environment.
- The physician works with the operations director to ensure the health center is operationalized effectively.
- Must be board certified in FP and able to provide oversight to APPs.
- There are no hospital or primary care responsibilities.
- Well-established Federally Qualified Health Center with 26 centers, providing access to our patients, and non-member community patients who need care.
- Enjoy Colorado and it's amazing outdoor activities while providing oversight to this fast track environment Medical Center providing access to patients and avoiding unnecessary emergency room visits.
- Colorado Springs offers great weather year-round, excellent school systems, and it is continuously rated one of America's healthiest cities.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057