Family Medicine Opportunity in Colorado Springs, CO
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Colorado Springs, CO
Peak Vista Community Health Centers -
Hours:20 Hours per Week | 10-Hour Shifts Available
Average Patients seen: 20-25
- New Graduates: $197,000
- 2 Years Experience: $200,000
- 3+ Years Experience: $213,000
Benefits: Peak Vista offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, optional short term disability and a 403b retirement fund. Additionally, the provider's malpractice insurance is covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).
Additional Info: - Ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in family medicine practicing in a primary care setting.
- Strong preference for candidates with prior experience in pain management; treating patients with chronic pain.
- Licensed and comfortable seeing all ages.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Working knowledge of NextGen or other EHR systems is a plus; computer proficiency a must.
- You will be joining a team of providers, including a medical director, physician and other advanced practice providers. This position offers an excellent opportunity for career growth, providing a wide variety of opportunities, including process and quality improvement projects and mentorship.
- Must embrace a team oriented approach and be comfortable working with and overseeing Physician Assistants.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057