Posted 3 days ago
Neurology (NEURO) - Locum Tenens - Military Veterans-149687
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Neurology (NEURO)
- ASAP - ongoing
- Part-time, PRN shifts
- Office hours Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
POSITION DETAILS Neurology (NEURO)
- Perform ‘Disability Benefit Questionnaire’ with patients who are active duty or veterans of our armed forces
- Outpatient setting
- Neurology (NEURO) provider can use any state license
- Current needs in TN, AR, MI, TN, KY, PA, ME and GA
- Travel expenses and malpractice insurance provided
BENEFITS Neurology (NEURO)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and mid-level providers on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Troy Waldron
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!