Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonology, Critical Care Medicine
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 12
This facility located in Bremerton, Washington is looking for Intensivist Physician locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- 20 bed, multi-specialty ICU with 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- A 7 PM - 7 AM, Monday - Sunday schedule (some partial weeks)
- There is no call required
- Credentialing Timeframe: 30-60 days- emergency privileges available
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Critical Care and Pulmonary Critical Care required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- Physician must be proficient at usual critical care skills (e.g. intubation, central venous access, arterial line placement, emergent chest tube placement, bronchoscopy in an intubated patient)
- Active and unrestricted Washington license or IMLC
- Electronic Medical Record experience; training will be provided if needed (EPIC)
Bremerton is a city in Kitsap County, Washington, United States. The population was 41,500 according to the 2018 State Estimate, making it the largest city on the Kitsap Peninsula. Bremerton is home to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and the Bremerton Annex of Naval Base Kitsap. Facility Location
Bill Gates’ father, Bill Gates Sr. was from Bremerton and worked as a lawyer with a local firm in that city. He also owned an ice cream store, as well as a furniture retail store in the downtown Bremerton. In the 1940’s, both Presidents, Roosevelt and Truman, visited this city, where over 80,000 residents were repairing and building ships as it was the height of World War II.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.