Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $178.00 - 190.00
Psychiatry need in Bishop, CA. Bishop is a city in Inyo County, California, United States. Though Bishop is the only incorporated city and the largest populated place in Inyo County, the county seat is located in Independence. Bishop is located near the northern end of the Owens Valley, at an elevation of 4,150 feet.
- Need is for a full-time provider. Will be working in an out-patient clinic in Bishop ( and once a month may be asked to travel up into the Valley to serve more remote patients)
- Need to have current and unrestricted state license, currently board-certified, current non-exempt DEA, and current BLS
- M- F 8:00 am-5 pm, no call or overtime expected
- Will average 6-8 patients per day, and must be comfortable using computers ( EMR system is RPMS). Patients will be both new and existing
- 6-month commitment is required for consideration, and site is ultimately looking for someone to consider relocating and going perm.
- Provider will EVENTUALLY be taking over to other contract PSY's that are in Bishop. One doc is Tele-PSY, so he is going to be kept on until our docs are comfy with taking over his patient load, but not before that. Tele-PSY doc take care of patients in Lone Pine and Coleville, our doc will only work on the reservation.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor