Pediatrics Position – Northern California $290,000 Starting Base Salary
$50,000 Signing Bonus + Student Loan Repayment
This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. You will be taking over the practice of an established pediatrician in this turn-key position.
- Established patient panel – be busy immediately!
- Opportunity for a 4-day work week
- Team includes two established Pediatricians and a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- 1:3 shared call
- Employed position offering $290,000 salary with wRVU production bonuses available after year 2
- $50,000 available for student loan repayment
- $50,000 signing bonus + $10,000 in relocation assistance,
- Benefits, 401(k) plan, malpractice insurance, 4 weeks PTO and 1 week for CME
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and a relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air, and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
- Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
- Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail - hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
- Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
- Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
- Charming main street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques
- Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival
To be considered for this Pediatrics Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PD 5144188 (IND-TR)
For more Pediatrics Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.