Posted 7 days ago
Hospitalist (HOSP) - Locum Tenens - Colorado-149294
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
COVERAGE REQUIREMENTS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- October 3-8, 2019
- December 24-31, 2019 (includes 3 holiday shifts)
POSITION DETAILS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- Level III 50-Bed Hospital Northeast of Denver, Colorado, needs ongoing locum Hospitalist (HOSP) coverage
- 24-hour on-call shifts; 8 AM-8 AM: You will round in the morning and remain available on-call for the remainder of the 24-hour shift
- Average census is 15-17 plus 2-6 admits per day
- Hospitalist is responsible for the med-surg unit consisting of 12 beds, a 6-bed ICU, and the medical management of a 14-bed Geriatric Behavioral Health Unit (specializing in dementia and dementia-related behaviors)
- Procedures required:
- Ventilator management
- Placement of central venous line
- Indwelling central lines
- Lumbar puncture
- Emergency cardioversion
- Support staff includes: 2 General Surgeons, 1 Orthopedic Surgeon, 1 Psychiatrist, 2 OB/GYN, 1 Pediatrician, 2 FPs, 1 Urologist, 24-hour Lab, Respiratory Therapy, Imaging, and Speech
- EMR is EcWorks and Medhost
- Must be board certified in internal medicine or truly board eligible (within 6 years of residency); ACLS required
BENEFITS Hospitalist (HOSP)
- A++ malpractice insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided as needed
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physicians and advance practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltalocums.com for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
For more information please contact Gabriel Ibarra
Contact Us For Details
My recruiter is great to work with! Always available and responds quickly to my emails. Thank you
James is great to work. He always go the extra miles for me. Thanks
It was a true pleasure working with Mr. Jones, he has a true appreciation of the hard work physicians do during Locum jobs. He is prompt to follow up and advocate for his doctors. Looking forward to working with him in the future.
Great recruiter! Friendly and always available. Nothing hr a great experience!
James is easy to work with. Very responsive to questions and concerns. Highly recommended!!!