Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity
$800,000 Earning PotentialBusy Practice in 265-Bed Hospital
Short Drive to Two Major Metros
A thriving Orthopedic Surgery practice associated with a 265-bed hospital is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon for their employed opening. There is a defined need for your specialty so you will experience a quick ramp up period. Join a hospital with a supportive administrative team that values its employees and earn an exceptional income while maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Currently 9 providers on the team
- Level 3 ED with 36 beds seeing 150 ppd
- General call required with schedule 1:4 weekdays & 1:5 weekends
- Sign-on bonus, relocation, and student loan assistance provided
- Compensation: Guaranteed base salary + production
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70K tax free annually
The residents in this community can look out their windows to view a gorgeous mountain landscape and are living large due to low cost of living. While this city has all the amenities of a metro, it is also known for camping and hiking trips, as well as fishing and water sports. Come experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by welcoming people, recreational activities and picturesque scenery.
- Live in an area that is a cultural and commercial center for the region
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options - 22% lower than national average
- 1 hour to a city of 1.4 million and less than 3 hours from the nation’s 4th largest metro
- Easy access to numerous top-rated Division I Universities and International Airports
- Short drive to a mountainous wildlife refuge... home to calming rivers and lakes
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: ORS 574179
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.