Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $158.00 - 170.00
Emergency Medicine Physician Service need in Rosebud, SD. Rosebud is a census-designated place in Todd County, South Dakota, United States. The population was 1,587 at the 2010 census. Rosebud, located on the Rosebud Indian Reservation, is the home to the Rosebud Sioux Tribe Headquarters.
- Requirements: NRP, BLS (AHA),ACLS (AHA),ATLS, and PALS BC/BE
- Description: Annual volume is 13-15k. 10 beds in ED. Specialist on-call Pediatric, OB/GYN and FP. Single NP/PA support for both AM and PM shifts.
- Schedule/Call: 7 on 7 off schedule. Shifts times 8a-8p and 8p-8a.
- Rosebud sees around (about 35 patients per 24 hours) 13,000 patients annually. 24 hr physician and APC coverage with additional physician from noon-midnight.
- All sites with TEM will include lodging. It is not super fancy but adequate. 3 bedroom two bathroom homes on site. TV, Internet. Shared kitchen and living space but private bedroom.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency