Job Description & Requirements
Family Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $88.00 - 100.00
- Need: Starting September 12th, 2019
- Coverage requirements: Ambulatory Primary Care coverage, Minor treatments (sutures, casting, biopsies). No call required.
- Schedule: Tuesday - Friday normal business hours, 8 am to 4 pm.
- Responsibilities: New patients/treatments, follow-ups, and acute visits. No meeting requirements. Must complete internal education requirements as assigned
- Daily Patient Volume is 18, All Ages
- There is Xray in the building
- Support staff includes 1 MA, 2 clerical, 1 radiology tech, 1 RN, 1 Practice Manager
- Practice EMR is Cerner
- Practice: Very busy during the summer season – this is a primary care facility but truly acts as urgent care without the title. Sees a lot of injuries mostly related to golf injuries and accidents and construction injuries and accidents. Lots of suturing.
Cashiers, NC. Cashiers is a popular vacation destination in Jackson County and the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, located just 10 miles from Highlands and about 63 miles from Asheville, along scenic Highway 64. ... The center of the community is the intersection of NC Highway 107 and US Highway 64
- Must be Board Certified
- NC License Required
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine