Call Schedule: Phone Call Only | 1 Week Per Month | Rotated Among All Physicians
- Market Competitive Base Salary (to be discussed directly with UMMA)
- Based on Experience
- Relocation Offered on a Case-by-Case Basis
- $5,000 Retention Bonus After 1 Year; $10,000 Retention Bonus After 2 Years
- For Those with Quality Insurance Experience, Opportunities for Leadership May Be Available
- Bonus Incentive If Able To Provide Prenatal Care
- Comprehensive, Cost-Effective Health Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Up To $2,500
- 3 Days / $1,000 CME Allowance
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Loan Repayment Potential Through the HRSA (HPSA Score: 19)
- UMMA Community Clinic provides high-quality healthcare for all in an FQHC setting.
- We are seeking mission-driven physicians for immediate needs.
- Enjoy a strong team focused on partnership with integrated behavioral health and strong support staff. Those seeking a teaching culture will have opportunities to work with medical students.
- Requires: Active, Unrestricted CA License; 1 year of post-residency experience is preferred, however, motivated new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Prefers: Leadership / Management Skills (not a formal leadership role); FQHC experience or working with the underserved
- Possible prenatal/postnatal care. No inpatient care required.
- Active participation in Quality Management Program and Peer Reviews.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057