An established team at a brand new facility in Northern Michigan is seeking a nocturnist. You will work at a 300 bed state-of-the-art facility. The shifts are from 7 pm to 7 am with a swing shift physician there until 11 pm and they are open to longer or shorter block schedules. There is an open ICU with no procedural skills needed. The average admissions are typically eight per night.
They are offering a generous salary plus quality and RVU bonus and full benefits.
The Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a safe, scenic community away from all the hustle and bustle. Enjoy the outdoors with abundant recreation in all seasons.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2674.
- Excellent base plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Established program seeking a nocturnist
- Work 14 shifts every 4 weeks with flexibility on length of block
- Shifts are 7 pm to 7 am with a swing shift physician until 11 pm
- Open ICU, but no procedures required
- Mid-sized state-of-the-art facility with lots of sub-specialty support
- Beautiful natural setting in a rural family friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail