CompHealth is currently assisting a Wisconsin clinic with their search for a family practice or emergency medicine physician. This is an opportunity to work with a great employer at a premier location. Physicians are scheduled to work 5- to 12-hour shifts, totaling 1760 clinical hours per year. They are seeking a board certified or board eligible family medicine or emergency medicine physician to join their urgent care practice. You will evaluate and treat patients of all ages and have full back-up from all sub-specialties. The site qualifies for H-1B visas.
This opportunity offers a two year salary guarantee and generous incentives. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 22 days of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME time and $6k stipend, pension plan, 401k, and 403b, malpractice insurance, and loan repayment through NHSC.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Julia Levy directly at 203.663.9347 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive, comprehensive employment contract
- Loan repayment available via NHSC
- 22 days of vacation, 10 days of CME time with a $6k stipend
- Pension plan, 401k, and 403b
- Work 5- and 12-hour shifts
- Board certified in family or emergency medicine
- Large university town with lots to do and all amenities
- H-1B visa holders welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail