A Michigan-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens vascular surgeon who may be interested in a long-term offer. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 4 pm with 1:2 call and the covering physician will see 4 - 8 cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Epic. CompHealth can help physicians without a MI state license obtain one.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7 am to 4 pm
- Call: 1:2
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 4 - 8 cases per day
- Procedures: General vascular
- Temp-to-perm position
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail