A non-profit Mental Health center in the Chicagoland area is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work in their outpatient center treating an adult population. This is an urgent need and this client will move fast. The provider will work a full-time day schedule and may choose to work four ten-hour days. The call is distributed between providers and is primarily by phone and is compensated. PMHNP will have 2 new patients a day with an hour for evaluations. med checks are 20 minutes each. This role will be supported by a medical assistant and RN. This progressive and attractive center is a leader in Indiana using integrated models of care for physical and mental health disorders.
Located in Northwestern Indiana, this position is an hour from Chicago and provides a small-town charm with lots to do. The compensation package is competitive and amazing benefits are offered.
If you would like to learn more about this or any other opportunity with CompHealth, please send a current CV to email@example.com or call 954-837-2751.
- Full time, permanent
- Day Schedule , Flexible shifts
- Outpatient Setting in Northern Indiana close to Chicago
- Adult Population
- Competitive compensation package
- 5 weeks PTO
- Experience preferred but exceptional new grads are encouraged to apply
- Client Needs a Fast start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail