We are currently helping a facility in North Carolina that is in need of a pathologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with no call, and you will see 40 - 50 cases per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a NC state medical license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 40 - 50 cases per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail