A new locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in Washington. You must be comfortable with diagnostic/therapeutic taps, lumbar punctures, and thrombolytic therapy. The assignment schedule will be two weeks per month, and the physician will see 10 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified with BLS and ACLS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a WA state license before this assignment starts.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Two weeks per month
- Caseload: 10 - 15 patients per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- Procedures: Diagnostic/therapeutic taps, lumbar punctures, and thrombolytic therapy
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail