We have an exciting, locum tenens, neurologist opportunity now available in Tennessee. You should be comfortable with seeing patients under the age of 18, tPA, lumbar punctures, EEGs, hemorrhagic strokes, and cerebral management. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour call with 10 hours of patient contact per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with an active TN license in hand.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active TN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call with 10 hours of patient contact
- Procedures: tPA, lumbar punctures, EEGs, hemorrhagic strokes, and cerebral management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail