CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is in need of a family medicine physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule varies, and you will see 20 - 25 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and speak medical Spanish. The facility uses eClinicalWorks EMR system. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA state license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: Varied
- Charting: eClinicalWorks
- Caseload: 20 - 25
- Must speak medical Spanish
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail