This well-established Mental Health Hospital located in Northern MD is seeking an experienced NP to work in a mostly outpatient role. This group offers multiple types of practice opportunities such as OP, IOP, Partial Hospitalization and Inpatient Rounding. Join a strong team of NPs and MDs in this clinical role. This is a Monday - Friday Daytime schedule, no evenings are required but they are optional if the provider would like. These roles will take inpatient weekend call once every six weeks and overnight phone call twice a month. A call is compensated generously! This position does require a minimum of two prior years of PMHNP experience. Average patient visits are 60 minutes for evaluations and 20 minutes for follow up visits. This provider must have a great bedside manner and the flexibility to work cohesively on a team. This role currently will be working in with the Child and Adolescent Program
Located in northern MD just about 75 miles outside of Washington, DC. This town has been rated by National Geographic as one of the best cities in the USA! This wonderful location offers lots of entertainment for every type of person. This fantastic growing city is also home to the Western Maryland Blues Fest. The Washington County Museum of Fine Arts, located in scenic City Park, boasts an outstanding permanent collection with an active schedule of exhibitions, concerts, lectures, films, and special events for all ages.
If you would like to be submitted for an interview with this opportunity please send your most up to date CV to John.Reinking@CompHealth.com. For more details on this or other opportunities nationwide please call John at 954.837.2607. Reference: 2497421
- Providers Must Have 2 Years of PMHNP Experience!
- Highly Competitive Base Salary!
- Multiple Types of Practice Opportunities : OP, IOP, Partial Hospitalization and Inpatient Rounding
- Highly Lucrative Position - 2K in Call for Inpatient Rounding
- Generous Relocation Assistance!
- Outpatient Child Psych
- Located about 75 miles NorthWest of Washington, DC!
- Lots of Room for Professional and Personal Growth!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail