A home health care practice located in New York is seeking internal medicine or a family practice physicians to join their team. The group is seeking an experienced physician to provide home healthcare. Full time is 12.5-hour shifts, 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, and there is some flexibility in scheduling. The physicians typically schedule 10 to 20 shifts per month. You will be on the road accompanied by an MA. The MA has the car and all the supplies a physician needs for a house call including blood draws. This is a practice that caters to convenience of the patient. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. A NY license will be required. Several years of medical experience is also required.
You will be offered very competitive comp, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, and a retirement package.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com
- Home visits and telemedicine
- All in one borough
- 12.5-hour shifts
- Full time is 2 weeks on/2 weeks off
- Some scheduling flexibility
- See an average of 10 to 12 patients per day
- Excellent earning potential
- Accompanied by an MA with a car
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail