An immediate opportunity with a home health care practice is now available in New York to an internal medicine or a family practice physician. The group is seeking an experienced physician to provide home healthcare. Full-time is 12-hour shifts, 16 shifts per month daily from 8 am to 8 pm. Shifts can also be split into 8 am to 2 pm, and 2 pm to 8 pm depending on scheduling needs. The physicians typically schedule 10 to 20 shifts per month. You will be on the road accompanied by an MA. The MA has the car and all the supplies a physician needs for a house call including blood draws. The patients are not very ill, this is a practice that caters to convenience of the patient. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. Several years of medical experience is also required.
You will be offered competitive compensation and production bonuses. You will also receive malpractice coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO, CME time, and stock options.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great compensation with production bonus
- Stock options offered
- Home visits all in one borough
- Full-time is 16 shifts per month
- 12-hour shifts
- Accompanied by an MA with a car
- See low acuity cases
- See 10 to 12 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail