We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of a rheumatologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, weekday call, and you will see 12 - 18 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible with an active NY license in hand.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Weekday call
- Caseload: 12 - 18
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail