We are assisting a Pennsylvania-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have an active or inactive PA license. Your assignment requirements include central lines.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Procedures: Central lines
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail