We are helping an established facility in Rhode Island that is currently in search of a critical care medicine physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with central lines, arterial lines, and intubations. Your schedule will be 7 am - 7 pm and you will see 17 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Caseload: 17
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Central lines, arterial lines, and intubations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail