A Massachusetts-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist. The assignment schedule is swing or night shifts. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your CompHealth recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Swings and nights
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail