An exciting internal medicine faculty opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. This position will include teaching, lecturing, and inpatient rounding. You will work a 40 hour work week with some flexibility and have one week of inpatient call rotated with four other physicians. You will see interesting pathologies with patients from steel and coal industries. Join this residency program that offers exceptional inpatient and outpatient experiences that prepare physicians for careers in primary care. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about traditional medicine and working with residents.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary, residency stipend, and a $20k annual bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME time and allowance , a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Annual salary and $20k annual bonus
- Residency stipend available
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- See interesting pathologies
- State-of-the-art facility
- Faculty positions with a residency program
- Must be board certified
- Practice big city medicine in a rural location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail